Relationships

Mums trying to give a child a 'new dad'

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
samb On June 14, 2010

LEICESTER, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 00:11:18
Yes but wont paying the CSA just then give money the mother not the children.

And why are there not cases where fathers end up being a single parent with just their child and then having a foothold or getting money from the mother
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#62New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 00:19:28
Yes.... I hate that too. It's to offset the cost of rearing the children. I recieve my child support, and I try to only use it for stuff for the kids, but occationally, I do use it for something else. Although, that's usually because I spent the money I was planning on using for that something else for something for the kids, so I try to not feel so bad about it.

It should be illegal to use you Child support at bars, or to buy ciggarettes and alcohol and such.

Oh, and the residental parent gets the Child Support, doesn't matter if they are mom or dad.
samb On June 14, 2010

#63New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 00:25:06
Yes i have discovered that some men do recieve child support, which is about the only thing keeping me going mad with anger. And maybe the CSA should pay vouchers for things for children, and then you obvisioly wont be able to get fags on them. altho people would be able to sell them for cash, it may help residential parent spending the money on other things
kate_spencer On May 11, 2009

#64New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 13:54:21
@samb Said

My ex is possibly pregnant, yet she sends me message saying that if a child is there we will have to have her alternate days.

Now she has a new boyfriend, she is now texting me saying that, the child will have his surname and he will sign the birth certificate.

I can't get my head around mums that think they are the main carer of a child.

I think you have to talk to your ex that the child's name should be followed to your surname and don't let her boyfriend do that. If the child is yours like you said she's already pregnant after your break up, then you have right to the child.

But everything can be done in a nice talk, right? Anyway, I hope you'll get through this situation and good luck.
samb On June 14, 2010

#65New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 17:37:34
@kate_spencer Said

I think you have to talk to your ex that the child's name should be followed to your surname and don't let her boyfriend do that. If the child is yours like you said she's already pregnant after your break up, then you have right to the child.

But everything can be done in a nice talk, right? Anyway, I hope you'll get through this situation and good luck.

cheers, yea, you are right, I do have a right to my child. But the law and many women don't see that.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#66New Post! Jan 03, 2009 @ 14:08:40
@samb Said

I dont really care if the mother wants to live with it aswel, as i think she has every right (as much as she is a b****), but I will be at the hospital for its birth and then ready to drive all 3 of us home together.
I still do make sure that she is ok, as at the end of the day its my child i am taking care of.

I think i am being punished for trying to be a caring father and be there for my child 100% like a normal famlily

You can try and take the kid home, but thats called kidnap.
You cant prove you are the dad, thats why you have no rights.
If you dont like it, stop getting people preggers you plum.
samb On June 14, 2010

#67New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 02:05:59
@MonkeyMadness Said

You can try and take the kid home, but thats called kidnap.
You cant prove you are the dad, thats why you have no rights.
If you dont like it, stop getting people preggers you plum.

and if she takes the kid home, then that shud then be kidnap.
and i can prove, and i should have every right.
and at the time everything was going well.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#68New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 23:04:43
@samb Said

and if she takes the kid home, then that shud then be kidnap.
and i can prove, and i should have every right.
and at the time everything was going well.

1)Its not kidnap if she takes the kid anywhere, its her kid and there is no doubt of that fact.
2)You do have the right, but you will have to go through court, its the only way it can be kept fair.
3)Maybe for you, next time just wrap it up
Trixi78 On January 11, 2012

Hamilton, United Kingdom
#69New Post! Jan 04, 2009 @ 23:08:30
I am pretty sure she cannot put his name on the certificate.

If you want to be a dad to this baby fight it all the way. My friend did so and it took a while but he got there, who care what she thinks or her family, you do what is right and I am sure it will work out. And you will just get respect in the long run.

Hope it works out
xLucianax On May 15, 2010

, Australia
#70New Post! Jan 05, 2009 @ 01:14:45
Iagree with HinkleyLad, Your ex can put whoever's name she wants onto the birth certificate, regardless of whether you are the father or not. As he said, make sure you have all the information you need before you go darting in. File for a paternity test to see whether the child is yours. I'd also seek legal advice and see what your solicitor has to say on the situation.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs