Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#46New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 17:47:19
@stumblinthrulife Said
Oooh - cookies!

Can you install that teleporter thingy in my house too?!
rob On May 30, 2011

Warrington, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 17:50:56
@stefficles Said
Yea, this should definately be a new thread! You cant tell us off now though, it was your fault I should cite someone for that!!!

yeh! ill cite someone for it as well because i need to cite one more person
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#48New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 17:52:16
@stefficles Said
OK..... i wanna be invisible!!!

Step 1: Drink an entire bottle of whisky, maybe two.
Step 2: Wander out into the street singing, learing, staggering and generally being obnoxious. In fact do whatever you want. No one will be able to see you, people will look right past you, and hurry about their business.

There are only a few special people that will be able to you. They are called pole - ees - mun these pole-ees-mun will not only be able to see you, but also touch you, arrest you and lock you up for being drnk-n-deesourdelly, which we believe to be pole-ees-mun language for "invisible".

Oh, there's one other group of people who can see you. They are called cheel-drun. They are harmless though. Typically they will say "mummy, why is that person hanging naked from a lamp-post with a whippet attached to their winky?", the pare-unts (for that is the name of the larger folk) will reply "don't look, come on" and drag them off quickly.

Good luck!
stefficles On January 18, 2009

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#49New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 17:53:53
@stumblinthrulife Said
Step 1: Drink an entire bottle of whisky, maybe two.
Step 2: Wander out into the street singing, learing, staggering and generally being obnoxious. In fact do whatever you want. No one will be able to see you, people will look right past you, and hurry about their business.

There are only a few special people that will be able to you. They are called pole - ees - mun these pole-ees-mun will not only be able to see you, but also touch you, arrest you and lock you up for being drnk-n-deesourdelly, which we believe to be pole-ees-mun language for "invisible".

Oh, there's one other group of people who can see you. They are called cheel-drun. They are harmless though. Typically they will say "mummy, why is that person hanging naked from a lamp-post with a whippet attached to their winky?", the pare-unts (for that is the name of the larger folk) will reply "don't look, come on" and drag them off quickly.

Good luck!

annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#50New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 19:04:09
Okay I still can't find the suggestion threads, so let's make some suggestions here!

I suggest:

Disciple
TFS addict
Aficionado
Die-hard

But my suggestions always suck. I'm very uncreative
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#51New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 19:04:55
Horaldo - i like the sound of that one
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>