Forums: Art & Literature:
Poetry

New Song For The Band = Open Your Eyes

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
runningwithscissors On July 28, 2008

Banbury, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 09, 2006 @ 23:40:39
Tell me what you think. I'm going for a Rage Against The Machine style by the way.

Isn't it a beautiful day today. You look so happy and i feel proud for once. The sky is bright blue and the sun is bringing out the colour of the world. I'v begun to realise something i've never noticed before........Where the f*** is our freedom?!
I dunno whether i'm going insane or if i'm becoming clever.
The TV is watching your every move, recording whatever you say.
The window is for them to see what you're doing, making sure you're in order.
Close the curtains and destroy the television, make sure you have no cameras in your house.
Make sure they don't catch you.

Never bring the Police their not who you think, a clan for corruption, a invitation for destruction.
Say nothing what will get you killed, speak your mind to no one. They'll destroy your world.
It's time to realise that freedom is nothing but a lie, we're just some pets under another man's eyes.
The land we live in is controlled by our real enemy, we have been betrayed. We have been betrayed.

Show your real face, stop spreading your lies, you're a corruption filled with bulls***, People, open your eyes!
Show your real face, stop spreading your lies, you're a corruption filled with bulls***, People, open your eyes!

Don't believe whatever they told ya. Don't believe whatever they told ya. Destroy whatever they gave ya. Never let them take control of ya!
Don't believe whatever they told ya. Don't believe whatever they told ya. Destroy whatever they gave ya. Never let them take control of ya!
Scream to them what you think! Order them to listen to what you have to say! Today is the day! Today is the day!

Show your real face, stop spreading your f***ing lies, you're a corruption filled with bulls***, People, open your eyes!
Show your real face, stop spreading your f***ing lies, you're a corruption filled with bulls***, People, open your goddamn mutherf***lng eyes!

Don't believe whatever they told ya, Don't believe whatever they told ya, Destroy whatever they gave ya, Never let them take control of ya!
Don't believe whatever they told ya, Don't believe whatever they told ya, Destroy whatever they gave ya, Never let them take control of ya!
Scream to them what you think! Order them to listen to what you have to say! Today is the day! Today is they day you bring it on!

Bring it on! Bring it on! Bring it on! Bring it on!
Bring it on.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs